Photosensitive model (This mode needs to be turned on in a darker environment. In a brighter environment, you need to cover the top solar panel with your hands or other obstructions to select the mode.)
Daytime : It will turn off automatically in the daytime when it is well-lighted.
Night : It will turn on automatically in the nighttime when the light dims.
- Turn your device on by pressing the button once. The lamp will automatically start in the first mode: Slow flickering flame light.
- By pressing the button again, the second setting will start: Fast flickering flame light.
- By pressing the button third time, the third setting will start: Breathing light.
- By pressing the button a fourth time, the last setting will start: Full bright. The lamp will now be fully lightened without flame effect.
- To turn the light OFF, press the button a fifth time.
Forced start mode (In this mode, the photosensitive mode does not work, if you need to close it, you need to close it manually.)
Long press the button for 5-10 seconds: the flame mode is consistent with the photosensitive mode.
1.Use time will be different due to the season, weather, sunlight intensity, exposure time and other reasons.
2.For outdoor use, please clean the leaves, dust and stains on the surface of the solar panel in time, which may affect the charging effect of the solar panel.
3.The installation position can contact sunlight as much as possible to ensure the charging effect.